The N68 Nail Care Serum contains organic tea tree oil and extra-virgin neem oil with active ingredients from more than 24 botanical herbs and grapefruit seed extract, which are highly effective in moisturizing, smoothening, and protecting the fingernails and toenails against bacteria and fungi and giving the care they need to be healthier.
Debit / Credit Card Bayad Center ECPay Smart Money Globe GCash Bank Deposit
- Cut nails short. If nails are thick, file down the surface a bit. Disinfect instruments immediately after use.
- Shake bottle before use. Apply one drop of N68 Nail Care Serum to each affected nail and let it be absorbed for 1 minute.
- Apply N68 Nail Care Serum 2 to 3 times daily.
- Regular application is key to long-term success, along with good personal hygiene to prevent nail fungus from spreading to other nails. However, nail fungus can be persistent and the process may take up to one year.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact on eyes and mucous membranes. NOT suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
Storage Condition: Store in temperatures not exceeding 25°C. Store away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- LineaOrganica will deliver ordered products to the address you provided after you have made a successful purchase at our website.
- For payment to be successful, you shall pay for the product in full, at the time of ordering using credit or debit cards that are accepted. Other forms of payment can be found on our payment page if you prefer to do so. Under any condition, we shall start the dealing process only when our payment service provider has cleared your payment. Our forms of payment shall be limited only to those that are found on our website.
- You undertake that all details that you provide to us for the purchase of the products are correct and accurate and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the total cost of your order.
- When you create your order, you will receive an email/SMS acknowledgement of the receipt of your order. Afterwards, you will receive another email/SMS document called confirmation of order stating that the order is accepted and confirmed.
- We undertake to deliver only those products you ordered that are covered by the “confirmation of order” email message we sent to you.
- Shipping and estimated delivery schedule shall be as follows:
Area Metro Manila Provincial Address Lead Time 5 working days 7 working days
- Your orders will be delivered to your specified shipping address for a fee as shown in shipping rate calculator.
- We do not take order requests nor deliver to places outside of the Philippines.
- If you cannot receive your purchase personally, you may designate your authorized representative at the order notes section in the checkout page.
- We will require valid ID form you or from your designated representative to validate the recipient before we will release the order.
- Upon receipt of the ordered shipment or item, you are advised to check the condition of item by opening the shipping box and checking each item in front of the delivery crew. We will require you to sign the acceptance signifying that you received the items in good order and condition.
- LineaOrganica will exert its best efforts to deliver your order within the stipulated delivery time, delay may occur resulting from events beyond the control of LineaOrganica or its delivery fleet such as but not limited to war, airline flight cancellation, strikes, natural calamities and others.
- For orders made by you that are intended for other people, you accept that their signature in the delivery acceptance at the specified delivery address is the evidence of the fulfillment of the delivery.
Shaoyun Natural Health & Beauty, based in Speyer, is a successful manufacturer of fresh and handmade natural cosmetics in Germany. They harness the power of ingredients from plants all over the world and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medical) herbs. The products are especially suitable for sensitive, dry, and irritated skin, and for those who have certain conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.