GROW WITH US!
Retail Sales Associate for Vertis North Quezon City
- Greet customers at the store and provide them with correct information for their questions.
- Provide information regarding prices and after sales services.
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their preferences.
- Create sales and inventory reports, detailing all transactions made in a day for the purpose of informing the management of individual sales progress.
- Oversee the cleanliness and replenishment of shelves according to marketing and sales directives.
- Responsible for the efficient processing of customer’s payment, receives payment by cash and credit cards, and issues official receipts.
- Operate registers, scanners, scales and credit card/debit card terminal.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must be a graduate of any business course or atleast college level (third year)
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned at Ayala Malls Vertis North, Quezon City.
- With excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Experience in handling beauty products is an advantage
Creative Media Assistant
- Assists the marketing department in accomplishing marketing projects.
- Participates in the product development process.
- Develops designs for marketing collaterals (e.g., brochures, digital and print ads, posters, website, and social media posts).
- Produces videos from pre-production up to post-production stage (e.g., scriptwriting, shoot, edit).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree in Multimedia Arts, Visual Communication Design, and other relevant field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, and photography are an advantage.
- Flexible in handling and managing time and responsibilities.
- Has good working attitude, is willing to learn, and is open to share creative ideas.
- Has an excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Can handle pressure and work well with tight deadlines.
- Can work independently with less supervision.
- Portfolio artwork is a requirement for application.
Executive Assistant (Fresh Graduates)
- Manage the calendar and daily schedule of the COO.
- Screen phone calls and other types of correspondence
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Manage meeting schedules and record minutes of the meeting
- Arrange and set-up meetings or appointments for the COO and Marketing Director.
- Organize and maintain file records
- Handle confidential matters
- Coordinate travel schedules including flights, hotel accommodations, and insurance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Background in Marketing is an advantage.
- Can effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Has strong work ethics, keen to details, organized, dependable, and committed.
- Can work under pressure and beyond working hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For application or concerns, please send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
See all jobs in Jobstreet
See all jobs in Jobstreet